To our Customers,
Protecting your privacy is important to Dynamex Trading LLC and our employees. We believe that confidentiality and protection of customer information is one of our most fundamental responsibilities. As an existing customer or a potential customer, you have an interest in how we collect, use, retain and secure personal information about you.
Dynamex collects nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on account applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us or others; and
- Information we receive from various websites about you.
We may disclose the following kinds of nonpublic personal information about you in the ordinary course of business in accordance with the opening, supervision and risk management of customer accounts,
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as such as your name, address, social security number, assets, and income
- Information about your transactions with us
It is the policy of Dynamex not to disclose any nonpublic information about any customer except as permitted by law.
In an effort to maintain the security and confidentiality of customer records, Dynamex restricts access to your personal and account information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. Dynamex maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect you personal information. Customer information will be kept in secured files and access to those files will be limited to authorized personnel. Dynamex utilizes electronic protection of customer records through means such as encryption and password protection. While information is critical to providing quality services to you, we appreciate that one of our most valuable assets is the trust of our customers.